วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

I AM

as I can tell.............
I am reborn of RAHULA.
I am reborn of Immanuel.
I am a reborn of Táng-sānzàng who was carried Tripitaka from India brought to China.
I am a reborn of Somdet Phra Narai was the king of Ayutthaya from 1656 to 1688 .
I am a reborn of King Taksin the only king of  Thonburi Dynasty.
I am reborn of King Pinklow who was second king and the king who did built and did created many ships.
I am reborn of Crown Prince Maha Vajirunhis who is the first crown prince of Thailand.
I am a reborn of King Anunda a brother of Great King Bhumibol of Thailand.
And Now I am Pitchapa Chomduang
student of Comparative Study of Religions.

Please my Godfather ( Buddha) , my Godteacher( Buddha ).
Please bring all of my meritoriousness that I had done before.
Please bring all of my old honestly disciples.
Please bring all of my old honestly followers.
Please bring all of my old honestly friends.
Please bring all of my old honestly relative.

Come to me , love me  , bring  me power , bring me energy , bring me  wealthy , bring me prospective , bring me healthy.

Help me to throw away mara and his troop.
Help me healing the world.
Help me make peacefullness.
Help me bring harmony , get together with peace and love.

Believe!?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น