วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE in ANTWERP AND BELGIAN HERITAGE COLLECTORS COIN




After class from FVG I have time to take a walk for sightseeing around " Groend plaats"  where is market square near KATHEDAL the big church in Antwerp. Thank you to Panos the fast food restuarant available free toilet , this is the one restaurant  which have many seats for sitting long as you can. The opposite one is FNAC the super store for all kind of technologies use, movies , musics , books etc. Sometime I like to go FNAC for reading the books and do print photos and to observe new brands , new kinds of electronic things and technological things. Today I get big poster color is " Hole in the wall Golden Gate Bridge " the Golden Gate Bridge is quite modern idea from architecture, great bridge , usefull and red one. My friend told me the red bridge is in  San Francisco, California which is quite popular for tourists.  The origin people who were first coming there were a grup of Chiness who work for golden industry then there is the oldest China town in America. ( just general knowledge).
Come back to Belgium has also Belgian Heritage .It is the coin for collectors coin. I get 2 coins from Antwerpen Central Station exchang with 4 euro put in the machine. It is the gold color both side diffently style. I am going to keep this one for my collection.
After the store a little sitdown and reading the book call
"Forgiveness " which I get from Protestant Church in Centrum of Antwerp. The prayers were very strong on yesterday cause me hurt my heart many time.

This is the subject for History KreK and my teacher Mr.Librarian ^_^.

P.S. When I see the photo of Golden Gate Bridge  make me thinking to The Giant Swing (Thai : เสาชิงช้า, Sao Ching Cha) where is located infront of Wat Suthat Thepwararam where is also King Ananda statue (the Thai king RAMA 8)  is located at this Thai tempel.

http://www.watsuthat.thai2learn.com/


By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น