วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

ASCENSION DAY


Today is the ASCENSION DAY ( 13 May 2010 ) for Christianity and it holiday  no class  , I am so happy to stay at room ^_^ .
 I do some work art for Buddha Birthday next week with Fo Ghuan Shan. In the morning just thinking to Jesus what should I do for him on this day then the idea is coming BRINK!!!
The Jesus statue is not so far from my room I bring some candle to make the light for him and with 2 red tulibs.
I do chanting spreading our mercy with his open heart statue there , no need to go the church today.
He always open heart for people there.
Why nowadays people here not much interresting in him.
Always looking something new event still not much understand as well who is he and who he was ?

Also in the evening , I go directly to the centrum of Antwerpen to chanting at Fo Guang Shan , International Buddhist Progress Society Temple. 
Do good as good I can for today.

All the best for Christ  to joy with the HEAVEN.

By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น