วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

ART FROM BUDDHISM




















Today is holiday then I have free time to do something I like to do. So most of time with computer since long time have not good time for. To checking e- mail is my best job with internet since it was the problem with me before always like to sent mails to someone I always thinking to sent , sent and sent sometime I do not know how come for much feeling to do that. It can cause me problem later that I never know . The forword mail today I get the good one about photos of art in Buddhism , about the temples , about the monks totally 22 photos then I have keep all of these art photos for myself event I do not know where these photos come from ? Number 22 is very often evident happen with me now. I will tell later what are about ?


I just attach in this blog 4 photos but all of these photos are really good when I am looking for and have some feeling meaning inside.


I forget to tell that my food for today are foods from temple on yesterday.


There are soup and good vegetarian foods. Thankfullness for Fo Guang Shan Buddhist temple.




By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น