วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

TRAM NUMBER 22 FROM ZONNESTRAAT - SINT PETERSSTATION

I always back to Ghent every weekend for to see my friends and to work . This weekend also after work take a tram number 22 directly from Zonnestraat to Gent Sint Peter Station. I have a lot of stuffs in my hand and back because last 3 years was the first programm I did study in Ghent University I bought so many coursenotes and books did use for study with Master of Rural Development. The second programm was Master of Nematology also the same I bought many books and coursenote for following study there . Because the third programm about Religions then I did not bring along with when first moving to Beveren ( WAAS ) . Today I have time just pick some books with about Plant Nematology this programm is very rarely and quite specific if can finished will be very usefull in Thailand. Also for my  parent have Bamboo garden now I should try to translet for some chapter but later when I have very good brain .


During  I am in the train  from Ghent to Beveren I have seen one mother she has many kids around 1 ,2 , 3. ....5  include the little boy sleeping  on the seat opposite mine. So cute one ^_^ . I just wonder why she has many kids like this did not ask for nation and belief about her.
But I know here in Belgium if one family have 4 kids  or more than 4 the government will very good assist. Not so many Thai family in Belgium do follow this  or  quite rarely.Then  there are no so many half Thai - Belgian here. Hurry up!


P.S. During writting the article I am also listening Dharma from Luangpor Pramote , he said that he did practical and stuck with SAMATHA 22 years and he said not correctly.


By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น