วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

SHOW OFF MY OLD ESSAY I

The Motivation letter when first apply to study with FVG



“Religions of the World”


There are many religions exist in the world are Christ, Buddhism, Hindu , Islam, Sikh etc. Why we have to believe trust and following in religions ? And how to create peaceable live with in many religions and no fight when we are together ? Because nowadays some causes of the War and Fight in many countries and some part of the world at presenttime come from different thinking and believing from religions. These are the main of my motivation why I am interesting to study and read about religions and another reason is there are some religions that I never know and understand before.


Firstly, we have to understand why we have to believe in religion . As I know now some of people they have no religion, some people have religion from the parent but they do not trust and follow because they said that “ I believe in myself , I believe in my work , I have much confidence , no need religion for me ”. And also there are some of people much really believe in they religion and very much strict to trust and following with they life. The reason from myself that I am a Buddhist who have religion since I have been borned from my parent. I am not much strict with my religion before since I got the problem with my mind and my religion help me to be better and make me strong again. After that I am very much interesting and try to read and to understand some teaching from my religion. And another thing is the whole of my life involving with Buddhism since I had borned , growth up , going to marry , or when we have new house , and the last when we death too. Everything involving with religion and have to invite the monks come to pray and these are our culture. That is why I need to have the religion for my life. Otherwise I am also went to many Churches and read with others religions too. I am believe that every religions teach people going to be a goodness person and they have to believe for hope for they life and for something that they can get good feeling and get strong. All of these are the reasons why we still have many religions exist from many many thousand years ago till presence.


Second, how to live together with many religions and peacefulness ? This is quite the main target for to study with Comparative study of Religions. If we are understand all of religions that why they have to do these , why they have to trust these , why the Islamite they do not eat pork , why Hindu they do not eat beef etc. Just try to understand them no need to follow if we have own ourselves religion and the important thing is must not show the power and proud that my religion is the best when together with other people different kind of religions because they are also proud with they religions too. And must not look down and talk to other religions in the bad way. These will be the cause to get angry and fight together. So if we have own religion firstly we should believe , trust , follow and clearly understand in our religion. And when the time to be with others religions should try to understand , honor and share idea which is the best to be the middle way for every religions to live together in this world. That have shown as why in Belgium have the Faculty for Comparative Study of Religions for this reason.


Thirdly, religions and the history . I am enjoy to read about religion because there are about to understand the history also. Sometime I am very enjoy when I know something in the pass. The bad situation in the pass can be very good teacher for the future. And the history about religion quite serious and have to very carefully to understand before believe and have been published if there are something mistake or misunderstand that will be the big cause to get fighting and separately thinking in the group. That have been showed as the current in many religions have many kind of group and differently way to believe in that religions same like Christ, Buddhism etc.


Fourthly , religions and the art and the architecture. I like to joy and visit in temples and churches because there are very good and beautiful painting and architecture there. The most of painting from the great artists also involving about history and some persons in the religion. About architectures in the temples , in the churches , in the mosque there are differently kind of architectures following from religion. That will be the good chance to know and understand why different religion have the different architecture in the place they do the ceremonial.


Fifthly, religions and the future. As I know most of the testaments from religions they had wrote about good teaching and doctrine for the people and some part have talked about the future forecast. There are not direct show on that but we have to study , read and understand before trust. These will be the good chance if we can read and understand all of the future forecast. Then we can compare the future forecast from each religion which are the same and which are the different. Hereby if we can clearly understand and have enough some data , events , causes and effect so we can going to publishing the same and the best of the future forecast from religion. These going to alarm some people who believe and these can save this earth going to exist long as long as possible.


Finally, I have to let to know that all of my motivation sentence come from my own idea ,inspiration and imagination. It can possible or It can not. But at least if I can going to study with the Faculty for Comparative Study of Religions I will have more knowledge about religions than the previous time. And for study the religions these can help and support all religion to continue exist for next generation and next next generation too. At the presentmoment there are less of the teenager and the young people interesting and understand in religions. The religions will be the importance and necessary for some people when they get the problem and need some hope for them. So this is the good chance to learn and to study about religion both for myself and other people.

By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น