วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY and JOYFULL WITH CHINESS NEW YEAR 2010


Today is the special day because Chiness new year and the Valentine Day is the same day on Sunday. What did I do for the day ^_^ . On Saturday eveing after work I went to home Boudewijn. Last two years I get the Chiness friend name Jihongli she is coming from Chengdu city , Sichuan Province.There are 5 Chiness together had cooking Templing with meats and I had cooking also but with tufu because now I try to be vetgetarien. The taste was very good with soja sauce.


After cooking and eating went to Lili room for music and some comedy show. Tonight I will sleeping in her room with another Chiness girl name May , let I tell about May her face the shape like the moon ,so round ^_^ look like very study student girl. We also exchang to do some massage for one by one with two girls help massage together It was good!!!.
Then Sunday morning coming HELLO Valentine day and Chiness New Year. The breakfast were Templing and sweet noodles left from last night but still tasty.
After Lili room at the Buddharama Sint-Niklass Temple have the day for chanting. I buy some tulips ( red and yellow ) for Buddha and offerings to the monk in general with foods and some stuffs. Today the chanting quite long and shot meditation doing. Totally about 20 persons including the little girl one .
Also today is the one monk his birthday I do some offering  for the good thing on his birthday too.
To cleaning the floor with machine is my favarite job there if I have chance never lazy to do this job.
So here are all I do for Valentine Day and Chiness New Year2010 YE!!!.


By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น