วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

RELIGIONS ANTHROPOLOGY 2 = I am a Teacher for Thai Language at Thai Temple in France.

This semester I have a good chance to be the teacher for the young Thai generation. I do teaching Thai Language as the volunteer at Buddhist temple in France. There are not the timework because this is the first time I did these responsibility because the temple lack of person who can do this job.

I know some Buddhist temples in France now then I will have many chance to joy with many activities in the future. Anyway I am not only to be the teacher for Thai Language but I do joy with many ceremonies or ritual that creating following from the timetable of the temple when I have chance I am always joy with these ceremony. There are some rituals concern with the Thai culture and Thai traditionalism at the temple too. I hopefully these all activities I do joy will bring the prosperity for me in the future. Then I can have a lot of chance to make young generation will be the good persons or rich of moral principles more and more for the future creator.


The students for Thai Language course at Thai Temple. Let’s see the uniform these also the uniforms which use in Primary school in Thailand.



The young generation  did show some Traditional Thai dance on the day for Thai culture at the hall show in France.

By Pitchapa CHOMDUANG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น