วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

RELIGIONS ANTHROPOLOGY 5 = ENVIRONMENTAL AND SPIRITUAL PRESERVATION

ENVIRONMENTAL AND SPIRITUAL PRESERVATION small book form
Venerable Master Hsing Yun , Buddha’s Light International Association General Conferrence.
I am always go to joy with the weekly chanting at Fo Guang Shan temple in Antwerp on Saturday morning. Some week I was absent because I have to work or can not come on time. Also some week Shi Fu the nun who work for temple have some responsibity to do the other job. Just last month there is the new Shi Fu moving from the temple in Netherland come to be the Shi Fu in Belgium. And the Shi Fu from Belgium go to be the Shi Fu at Netherland. Then I need time to get familiar with the new Shi Fu. But I think this is not the problem for me I always be as I am and I was be. Only the problem with the member who come to temple during the day I am staying there. The problem is I could not speak Chiness and the people society there most of them they are speaking Chiness. It not easy for them sometime to understand why this Thai girl come to joy many time at this temple. I hopefully they will understand in the positive way . Because since I get the problem with prolong ID card as Belgian I could not work in Thai restaurant where are a lot in Antwerp that I can asking for the job. But I have some spirit do not like to work Black job too much to earn money as I can do with out work permit. Then the Shi Fu who just move give me the job for cleaning in the temple and give me some money every time and she said I have to eat , I have to pay for many things . You can get these payment for the job. Then I am accepting for the pay. Normally people who work for temple always volunteer working for and did not get some payment same like donation for work , donation but not with the money. The same like in Thai temples where I am familiar with the system also. The people who go there always donate and give something for temples exchanging with the merit as they can understand. Actually there are a lot of way to get the merit with out use the money.
Same like reading Dharma from the small book form the Venerable.
Last time I took some small books teaching from the temple for reading myself and bring along with for people who I know. The small book I get now name ENVIRONMENTAL AND SPIRITUAL PRESERVATION.

By Pitchapa CHOMDUANG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น