วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

RELIGIONS ANTHROPOLOGY 6 = SOUND OF MUSIC FROM CHRISTIANITY.

I did listening the lovely of music for Christmas Fest. These kind of song style from America and I do not familiar to hear from Belgium .

There are the song following
A.Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
B. Jingle Bells
C. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
D. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
E. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
F. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
G. Winter Wonderland
H. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
I. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
J. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
K. The Little Drummer Boy
L. The Christmas Song
M. Christmas Alphabet


I have all kind of these song in MP3 version. And there are some songs with familiar life society for Christianity. It would good if people of Christianity in Belgium give important for these materials to make Christianity a wake again.

By Pitchapa CHOMDUANG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น