วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

RELIGIONS ANTHROPOLOGY 3 = “Lichtfestival” Ghent on 27-29 January 2011.

There was the light show at the city of Ghent. I know this festival by chance because I am often go to work there on Friday. Then after I did finished cleaning apartment for 2 hours. I walked pass the river there were a lot of people in group standing to see something in the river. Then it cause me interesting to know what were they doing there. Then never stop the wondering that was the Duck Soup Het Pakt show. It was very wonderful show for me , what I was thinking that is the most creating for this festival.



First time to see the Duck Soup Het Pakt show I still do not know these day is “Lichtfestival”. I went to my friend room where I am always for sleeping when I am in Ghent. My friend ask me “ Do you know that to day is “Lichtfestival” in Ghent ? Then I know what did I had seen about the duck.


Then I went out with my friend again to see the full option of “Lichtfestival” . There were a lot of show did started from 18.00- 24.00 u.


The shows quite creating and new seen for me some of the shows take long time to stay and some shows just a minute. We had appointment with another Thai student also. There were some light shows did explanation in Dutch that I got form the brochure and I did joy here.


- HET PAKT (BE) DUCK SOAP ,Reep(achter Geraard Duivelsteen) Kwebbelende eendjes dobberen op het water tot ere en schot af gaat..


- SPECTACULAIRES ( FR ) ON DIRAIT QUE…Post Plaza-Korenmarkt Een wonderlijk sprookje op de gevel van het Post Plaza.


- SOPHIE GUYOT (CH) [3MILLELUCES] D’haene-Steenhuyze-Veldstraat Een veld van wel 3000 lichtgevende bloemen bloeit en verwelkt op het binnen plein van D’haene-Steenhuyze.


- PETER MISSOTTEN (BE) NEUTRINOS 3..Groot Gerechtsgebouw-


Koophandelsplein Vluchtige, virtuele lichamen komen en gaan op de gevel van het justitiepaleis.


- MICHAEL LANGEDER (AUT) THE BIC FIRE OF GHENT THAT NEVER HAPPENED..Belfort Het Belfort brandt….Indrukwekkend lichttafereel waarbij brand wordt geevoceerd met licht en rook op het Belfort. Of gebeurt het nu toch echt ?


- ARF & YES (BE) WATTMAN…Wattman trek teen opvallend lichtspoor doorheen de Gentse binnenstad met een spectaculair mobiel kunstwerk.


These are the light show I had seen and much joyfully during one night in


Ghent. And The most impressive me is HET PAKT (BE) DUCK SOAP .


I had seen this show 2 times on the night and get one postcard to make an evident for this PORTFOLIO ( I am already gave to Prof. Tony Van Loon a teacher ).

By Pitchapa CHOMDUANG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น