วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

RELIGIONS ANTHROPOLOGY 4 = EXHIBITION VISIT “ Qaoktualuk” at FVG on 1 January 2011.


There was the exhibition call “ Qaoktualuk” ( Pater Andre Vermaut o.m.i.) at FVG from 28 January – 6 February 2011. I had time to visit on 1 January 2011. The exhibition did show a lot of photos from Inuit van Paulatuk 1945- 1960. I was took a walk to see all photos which I can seen and I think most of photos I did see. I did not know much detail because there was nobody to make explanation for me . Them I am only see and see the photos . And I did not agree that when we were visiting the exhibition with out much explanation on the photos or someone does talking for during visiting. I do not think that be the good EXHIBITION. I did not use long time to visit because I should have time to reading for examination then I was sign on the book visit in Thai language and leaving the postcard name “2011 my New Year’s resolutions”  does starting with first choice  is STOP SMOKING . This postcard is  seem like the Thank you sentence for visiting the exhibition . This is one of my behavior. I am always sign on the book visit  in Thai language or some time together with English. Because I like to show others people know Thailand that also have the own language which is very important and difficult to understand in the world.

By Pitchapa CHOMDUANG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น