วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

ACTION to THE REACTION


MOTHER AND CHILD

This is the very popular stutue here in Belgium because Roman Catholic is the main religion of Belgium then every city here in Belgium have this style of Statue or painting in the church.  Also there is one big church in Sint-Niklass City . In front of a church always be the palce for police car parking. I go to Sint- Niklass very often but still have no chance to enter this church. Always pass by and go directly to  Buddharama Thai tempel at Gentstraat 90. I hope next time I will have chance to visit inside once.

The under photo is the doll name "ERNIE"  I do not know how come for the name of the doll look like this doll is very much popular in Belgium. The name of the doll make me thinking to one of the teacher  at FVG . He is also name "ERNIE" ^_^.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น