วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

FOUR STYLE OF THAI TEMPLES IN BELGIUM

The Easter holiday this year from  5-16  April. Exactly Easter day on 4 April perhaps Jesus already come back but people never know. This holiday I was planing to read and prepare for the examination and do some report. But it always happen with me to have the chance to be a "nun" at the temple also myself looking for a chance to be sometime too. There are the father and son do ordain as a monk and novice at Buddharama Temple, Sint-Niklass. Following day two young girls and me as the nuns (3 nuns). To be the nun this time I have chance to help the work at Wat Thai Dhammaram Tempel for Songkran Festival Ceremony ( 11 April ) . Here in Belgium have 4 Thai temple let me talking about differently style of these Thai temples as I know. The one That I am often visit is The Buddharama Temple , Sint-Niklass. I think this is the country style of temple nearby the temple is big corn field and dairy farm with hightech automatic machine use in the farm I was visit few times , very good lacation outside the centrum. This temple still young and new one. The abbot of the temple often go to help some work at Wat Thai Dhammram , Waterloo.  The Wat Thai Dhammaram style is the market temple as I can see. Some people come to the temple for buy and sell products and stuffs which can not sell in the general super market. This can be one of sagacity to bring Thai people to know to see the temple in the beginning. Anyway think positive go to the temple better than go to pub ,bad cafe , sex massage shop etc. Also some people come directly to the temple to do merit and help the work for temple like Pitchapa ^_^. The third temple is Wat Dhammapateep in Mechelen this style of temple for social work course like Thai dancing course , Thai language course , Netherland course , Vipassana course. I sometime go this temple because the Phrabuddhamahachakkapa statue which green stone from China is locate there. And I think the people who respect this Buddha statue should be vegetarian following from mahayana teaching way. Last year I did help the nun (Fo Guang Shan temple in Antwerp)  to contact with the Thai dancers group to joy with Buddha birthday ceremony and the dance show quite professional one. The fourth temple I know in the beginning coming is Dhammakaya Meditation center in Antwerp . This style of temple is individual style from Dhammakaya Foundation in Thailand. The style of teaching quite different from other Thai temple here. If I can say I think look like practical to be the good soldiers in the future. And I think the other similar temple like Thai  temple here are The Iskcon Movement from Krishna  , Swaminarayan Mandir ( BAPS ) from Hindunism also they are be the foundations in Belgium too.


Just record for myself in advance different persons are different styles and different ideas.


By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น