วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

SHOW OFF MY OLD ESSAY III===> " VISIT SINT -JACOBSKERK CHURCH"


Sint- Jacobskerk or Sint - Jame's church is the one larges churches.
Most of the churches where I was visit are the same , there are some arts , paintings , statues , candles , chairs  and beautiful ceiling and most are gothic style. There are the different  of beauty and that depend on the age of the church. The artist and the architect who create that church. All of these can cause and bring the people come to visit the church.
Let me compare with the feeling when I were in the churches of Christianity and the temples of Buddhism should be better.
When I was visit the churches the impressive one thing make me like to touch are black brown wood things inside the churches , espicially the big statue that always in the middle of the church. There have many cupids and stairs around. I still do not know what is the meaning of this thing ( now I know that is the podium for the person , priest or father  who is go up stair to talking and to teaching for the people ) . This thing I feel impressive in the church. And the unimpressive thing in the church are the statue of body die of Christ , with the cross , with the cluster. These things can cuase me feel sad and sorrow there , also some painting about these sorrow things. Why do they like to stress and impress with these things ?
We should try to put away these things out of the churches. For me is not helpfull and joyfull with my mind when I have seen these things. 
Let me talking when go to the temples of Budhism .
Many Buddhas statues in different style there , buddhas sitting for meditation , buddha standing position , some flowers , the jars , the candles and the joss stick for using inside the temple. When I am inside the temple of Buddhism I feel like to release my problem , to make my mind calm and constant , I feel like to give and donate for , also the temple that is the place I feel much safely for me before.

As I can see that depend on the person what are you belief.

By  Pitchapa Chomduang

"OPEN HEART JESUS STATUE AT MY LIVING TOWN"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น