วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

ONE SCENE OF MY LIFE IN BELGIUM


This story of my life was happen last 4 years in the first semester to study in Belgium.

There was one Thai student in Ghent University . She was study the same program Master of Rural Development . I was contact with her before come to Belgium . I was asked her everything about how the study would be in Belgium. And in Thailand she work with the queen , and also she very much love Thai monarchy. I was asked her many things before coming to study in Belgium then I was very good prepare and bring many things from Thailand to study and living in Ghent. I do not know much about her personal story but I know she is very weak with study here also , very low point with this program. But she is very good mark in Thailand and she was AFS student who was living in America one year then she very good in English.
And I do not know what did she do during study one year in Ghent before I come. But when I was coming she went to brought me from the airport to Ghent and guide me many things for living in Ghent , after that she left to study in Berlin. She also Buddhist , hang the Buddha in her neck and very much love The king and she was also was working in Thai restaurant where I was working also. Other thing I know that she quite drink a lot and she look like man or look like tom boy ... from This is just story about another Thai student who came before me one year...most the same me except I am more look like Thai girl , nice and beautiful one.
Then Pitchapa come to Belgium with another Thai boy student also the same program IMRD .
I will specific with the previous coordinator who already left the job here .I will tell the story how come he lost the mind to me...and that main cause made me vacant during study and sometime something link to me.
In first month I look very fresh and much enjoy my life here. I was enjoy , active , went to study everyday. And I always feel thinking to him like to go his office , like to see him , yes he quite handsome that time.( many months ago I met him by chance at Antwerp Station he is not the same then I am understand exactly The teaching from Buddha story “handsome is not certain once day become ugly” ) but now I certainly understand how come all of these feeling also.
I was very much confident and active but when you always get activate mind day by day and everyday ,,, how should it be ?
I was strong mind and strong girl and have much energy in that time and he can not easy force my mind ,,, sent a soul from him to me..
I remembered that first come when I meet him he always want to shack hand with me. But I also have something protect me here , because I always pray and always be good girl , there will have something protected us here if there is something strange I do not accept. This thing I still do not understand quite clear. Then he could not force my mind easy same like others people then he try to activated everyday then my mind become weak and also I feel like him , always thinking of him but he still could not force my mind to speak un till the Day of party. I was recognized now because on that day I drank some wine and a bit drunk. It did stated from that day he can make me speak from what he want and also I think he can took off the soul with me from that day because he had to go to China and Thailand following and there were many thing before with to go to Thailand he was ask me about my country and I guide he so many things. I was guide him to know my institute in Bangkok , guide him to know my friends , and my nice friends in Bangkok also nice with him , and be a guide for him in Bangkok during he was there. Then comeback to me I think he took off soul with me here before he leaving from Belgium. During one month he was in China and Thailand. I was very much like fallen in love with him , very much thinking of him, look like crazy with him and did start for much vacant during study. I could not follow in class. This thing I do not specific only with him that could be other reasons and other thing too. But I remembered that on that time I was very much like crazy fallen in love , crazy thinking of him that I was thinking that I love him but now I am understood since I meet you “ it not the real thing” I am much misunderstand about this kind of good feeling. I know now why he was not respond my love that time.
He had many girls like me around him. I was unclever girl and when he back to Belgium I still good feeling with him and feel like he also love me . It was good feel and good feel . Do you know how he did and still do now. He also took off his mind or soul (I still do not understand === >I am a bit understand now that is contact with third eye or we call world energy which much popular for people now ) The case with my friends there in Thailand when I talk and chat with my friend in Thailand same like and I feel like chat with him and up till now she still but I do not good feeling like him with the same. He went to my friend room and also did like I told you say some sentence or special word with mobile phone and I think this thing took off his soul to her. He can force my friend to do, he can see with my friend there , that why when I talk with her same like talk with him and I really feel that. On that time I was nervous when I read something and saw something I always thinking something negative and I feel much scare and very weak then I become weak and weak and much nervous with my mind. I can not good read and remember can easy to understand and remember and there was Thai boy student was looking and took care for me . He was be a tutor for me and I think this boy also he take off his soul with him when I close this boy same like close with him. I think till now he still there. Un till the period of Exam come I still force to read and like to go for exam but it look like not thing in my head. I went to do only the first day of exam and I was much headache and could not write answer because I could not remember then I did and write that " I was vacant and sick I can not answer I will do the second chance of exam."( something like this ) the after that day Prof. and him asked me to see and asked me what the problem. I told the same I could not good reading and remember . I like to stop and drop for study. I was ask him before but he had told me I should try and follow the courses that I can do. And on that day after had talked with Prof. and him that he showed me get something out from my head that feel very clear in my mind and feel like it was something heavy in my head and it get off . I feel like have much energy and feel fresh I back to my room feel like want to read for second day of exam but it only first day from second day after something get off I feel weak and nervous again. I could not sleep continue 3 days and The climax night before second day of exam after I did not sleep for few day then I was weak and weak I had to sleep after I sleep I heard the so loud voice in my mind and head. I thought tomorrow I must go to the temple if I did not go I would have the chance to be real crazy girl . I did not told Thai boy that I will go the temple. I prepare everything then morning come. I took the tram to train station.
I got a phone from office from his assistant where am I ???, why don't you go for exam ??? and She give telephone to him. After his call there was strong wind go inside my ears. He follow me to temple and finally I can go to meditation center in Antwerp( later I visit many temples in Belgium) .

Right  now I am switching to study about Comparative study of religions and I have many chance to visit inside the temples , the churches , the mosque. I have to read and study many religions . I think I am stronger than before and much more understand what have been happening with me.And I need more time to read and more familia with these thing with me because sometime still headache and feel not good. For usefull with myself and others we must have religions and existence in the world.


By Pitchapa Chomdaung


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น