วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

COLOURFUL BIRDS ARE FLYING

Last Friday I was quit to be a nun for a few day because I still need to work and there was some friends from Thailand come to visit Belgium from the place where I went to work . I just would like to be the hospitality volunteer to be a guide for sightseeing in Brussels the capital of Belgium. And there were the same places I always visit when go to Brussels like Grand Place , Atomium ,  Mennekin Pis etc. To be the guide this time I see some things by chance because we forget to get off from correct metro stop at Heysel and we went to the end of metro number 6 to Koning Boudewijn stop then we had to took the same metro back one stop. And that can make me saw the COLOURFUL BIRDS ARE FLYING by chance on the top of station then we took photos and continue keep walking back to see Atomium.

I get one teaching from...

"Event you never mistake you will never see the COLOURFUL BIRDS ARE FLYING."

By Pitchapa Chomduang

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น